At Minna Technologies, we’re on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer, through effortless subscription management. Founded in 2016, with partners such as Visa, Swedbank, and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTechs. Our leading subscription management products currently reach 18.7 million users worldwide and help people to save time, money, and effort.
We are and develop world-class talents, trusting each other's knowledge and experience to achieve great things together. We are always eager to fulfill our purpose, and we take on risks, crash and burn - rather than being mediocre. In 2020, Business Insider recognised Minna as Personal Finance Management Disruptor and Sifted considers us to be a Top European FinTech.
About the job
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for orchestrating all aspects of the sale - from initial prospecting through final contract signature. Each EAE manages his or her territory independently while executing on the company’s revenue goals. Responsibilities include:
- Creating territory plans to facilitate quota attainment
- Conducting lead generation activities to identify high-value prospects
- Creating sales materials to reinforce key company messaging
- Presenting the technology to prospective clients
- Teaming with external partners to deliver joint solution value
- Partnering with internal team-members to deliver on client commitments
- Negotiating commercial agreements
- Keeping sales tools and CRM accurate and up-to-date
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of closing complex deals with large organizations, preferably in the retail banking space. We are looking for individuals who can adapt to our collaborative business culture, and who can also act on their own initiative to propel new business forward. In addition, this individual should have the experience and capability to:
- Sell multi-year, high-value commercial contracts (€500K+ yearly)
- Work with long sales-cycles and multiple-stakeholders
- Present to varied audiences, ranging from software engineers to CEOs
- Manage communications around large-scale technical projects
- Communicate with clarity and professionalism, both written and verbally
- Adhere to standard sales processes and principles
- Open for placement in either Gothenburg, SE, London, UK, Warsaw, PL or Madrid, SP
It’s a bonus if you are connected within European retail banks.
What we would love to offer to you
Our family consists of highly talented individuals from all over the world. What unites us is our enthusiasm for shaping the future of FinTech.
At Minna, we believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy. We value a caring and equal workplace where you are allowed to grow while being yourself.
Besides compensation and benefits there to empower all aspects of your life; we also offer you equity in Minna Technologies.
If you would like to learn more about our company, we encourage you to check out our Life at Minna Technologies Instagram page.
We are eager to get to know you!