At Minna Technologies, we are on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer through effortless subscription management. Founded in 2016, with partners such as Visa, Swedbank and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Our world-leading subscription management products currently reach 18,7 million and help people save time, money and effort.
We are and develop world-class talents, trusting each other's knowledge and experience to achieve great things together. We are always eager to fulfil our purpose and we take on risks, crash and burn - rather than being mediocre. Recently, we closed our Series B at €15.5M, an investment led by Element Ventures with participation from existing investors such as Middlegame and Visa. Won European FinTech Awards 2021 as best Banking Tech of the year.
In response to growing demand and the scaling team, we are seeking an exceptional SVP, Global Head of Sales to spearhead the commercial growth of our business and report to our CEO.
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to assess the current business, develop a deep understanding of Minnas product, customers, addressable market, their use of technologies and how they are currently sold and supported.
- You will have the responsibility of the commercial function and will be responsible for aligning pricing structure and monetization as well as analysing (and altering if necessary) go to market strategy, customer segmentation and competent in driving reporting and performance models
- Drive innovation back into the product roadmap through the delivery of key customer insight through the organisation.
- Develop cohesive & productive relationships with all members of the organisation.
- Carry and execute on own quota in dedicated markets while ramping up the sales organisation.
- As a member of the Executive Team, play a pivotal role in the development and leadership of the business through its scaling journey.
We are looking for
We are looking for you with a breadth of experience and understanding with a variety of customer types and user audiences and an appreciation of the different approaches to optimally grow each. You are data driven, analytical and have a clear appreciation for an integrated commercial continuum and clear business mind for product consideration and how they will impact revenue.
In more detail, we are premiering;
- Leadership/executive gravitas to inspire and motivate your team to achieve increasingly higher levels of performance through a cultivating strong learning and collaborative culture.
- A strong background in building from the ground up, being truly ‘hands on’ (both externally with closing deals and internally in building and managing a commercial team). As we are in our early growth, experience in building from c€1M to €20M in ARR would be highly valued.
- Strong track record of building and driving commercial growth across tier-1 corporate customers. A background in enterprise sales to C-suite and/or Innovation closing 7-digit deals would be advantageous.
- Deep experience in building and driving a world-class commercial strategy – which includes a successful track record in developing a scalable, repeatable sales process.
- Experience in international (outside of EMEA and preferably US) growth and expansion – with an understanding of how financial institutions operate in the region.
- Managing a team of 5+ sales leaders and having the necessary gravitas to attract best in class talent.
- Excellent sales process skills and disciplines. Ability to take a planned, data-oriented and analytical approach, including a transparent and accurate forecasting process.
We see that you’d be preferably based out of London or Gothenburg. Compensation will be commensurate with experience composed of base salary, bonus and equity. We have partnered up with Erevena to provide first class experience for you throughout this process. Welcome with your application!