At Minna Technologies, we are on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer through effortless subscription management. Founded in 2016, with partners such as Visa, Swedbank and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Our world-leading subscription management products currently reach 18.7 million users and help people save time, money and effort.
We are and develop world-class talents, trusting each other's knowledge and experience to achieve great things together. We are always eager to fulfill our purpose and we take on risks, crash and burn - rather than being mediocre. We are proud to say that amongst others, Business Insider recognises us as a top 5 global PFM FinTech and Sifted consider us to be a top European FinTech. We are ready to scale, recently announcing to have raised €15.5m in Series B funding.
How you will contribute
We are looking for a Presales professional eager to contribute to complex and technical enterprise deals selling to retail banks.
You will accelerate the sales cycle by supporting talented Account Executives to navigate large complex organisations with multiple stakeholders. You’ll be able to guide and advise multi disciplined banking teams at crucial stages of the project cycle, From initial technical engagement and scoping, through to the handover to architecture and implementation teams whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
You will have extensive knowledge of the banking sector, either having worked for a bank or being part of selling complex banking technology, as part of a wider deal team driving success.
As our Presales professional you will be the specialist supporting deals with your in depth knowledge of the Minna product and how we comply with information security, data analysis and similar essential banking requirements.
As a key member of the deal team you will work to align clients during initial discussions with current product functionality. Your involvement at the early stage of the deal, making introductions that lead to the eventual handover to the Solution Architects and delivery teams, will accelerate the deal and drive to a successful conclusion. Your ability to operate remotely and take the initiative to resolve issues as a key part of a strong distributed team, will be fundamental to our ongoing over-achievement.
What we are looking for
- A sales-oriented individual with an understanding of technical considerations.
- Comfortable with the inherent ambiguity of major retail bank requirements, and delivering to those requirements in a scale up environment such as Minna.
- Proficient at in depth research into target organisations, able to identify and engage multiple stakeholders, understanding where influence is held.
- Working within a sales methodology, and understanding the value of account based marketing programs to deepen the relationship within the target organisation.
- Confident operating remotely, conducting (where appropriate) solo meetings and workshops with banks. Establish trust with decision makers and influencers.
- This position is based in London. As Minna is an international organisation working with retail banks all over the world, it will require travel.
What we would love to offer to you
Our family consists of highly talented individuals from all over the world. What unites us is our enthusiasm for shaping the future of FinTech.
At Minna, we believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy. We value a caring and equal workplace where you are allowed to grow while being yourself.
Besides compensation and benefits there to empower all aspects of your life we also offer you equity in Minna Technologies.
If you would like to learn more about our company, we encourage you to check out our Life at Minna Technologies Instagram page.
We are eager to get to know you!