We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join one of our feature teams. We're on a mission to create a problem-free Subscription Economy and to achieve that, we need to have the best talents and unlock all their potential. That's what we strive for at Minna and you'd be a part of this fun, ambitious journey. You'll work in an agile, cross-functional environment with your 7 other teammates focusing on our star feature, Cancel.
Together with your Product Owner and the team, you will develop, maintain and innovate within the Cancel feature delivering value to millions of bank customers across Europe and beyond, helping them get rid of unwanted subscriptions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has extensive back-end experience in Java, Scala or Kotlin
- Have a great sense of ownership and responsibility
- Love working agile, delivering value iteratively
- Is a team player, love to collaborate to solve complex problems
What would make you stand out is:
- Experience working with Machine Learning with Python or Scala
- You have a history of taking the lead and fixing what's not working
- Have successfully led technical projects involving stakeholders from different parts of the business
We are a fast growing FinTech organization founded in Gothenburg, Sweden in 2016. We are on a mission to help financial institutions and subscription businesses deliver powerful digital experiences within subscription management. Partnering with top-tier banks and backed by some of the biggest financial companies in the world, currently, more than 20 million people benefit from our solutions.
We value autonomy and collaboration way more than hierarchy, and we value a safe and equal work environment where you're encouraged to grow while being yourself. We want you to be involved in our success, and therefore we provide equity in Minna Technologies amongst many other benefits. Check out our Minna Technologies Instagram page and get a better idea of who we are www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies.