We are looking for a Senior SecDevOps Engineer to join our Platform team, working closely with our Director of Engineering and our CTO. We are currently expanding with great traction and see great potential for growth, this was also shown during the pandemic - where we saw a big increase in the subscription management trend.
Minna creates the infrastructure between Subscription Merchants (e.g Netflix, Spotify and Orange) and top-tier Financial Institutions (e.g Lloyds in UK, ING Romania, OP & Swedbank) to enable consumers to take control of their subscriptions, offering actions such as canceling, pausing or resubscribing.
- Get the opportunity to work with technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform and Google Cloud Platform as we continue to expand our footprint
- Work with ArgoCD and other tools to safely and securely deploy our applications to Kubernetes in order to make our releases faster & safer
- Solving challenges across the full stack at Minna, from our Scala applications to CI/CD pipelines, data security, networking and GCP resources
- Prototyping, deploying and maintaining solutions to common workflows within the broader engineering community at Minna
- Reviewing and automating tasks related to security, vulnerability and compliance management in a cloud native environment
- Supporting the product teams at Minna who use our platform to develop and deploy their products to tens of millions of users
- Experience and interest in building, improving and maintaining a modern cloud native infrastructure
- You have worked as developer before, preferably within the Java/Scala ecosystem and your are very experienced in hands-on cloud operations
- Experience in JVM-based application operations in the cloud and good knowledge within either Google Cloud or AWS
- Experienced in building and operating distributed cloud environments
- Thrives as a part of an inclusive agile team that highly values pragmatic problem solving and continuous improvements
- Enjoys learning and sharing knowledge with peers about new technologies and solutions in a growing and fast-paced environment.
Our global benefits
In order to do good, we need to feel good. Our carefully selected benefits are here for your flexibility and wellbeing! Find more information about our benefits here
Learn about Minna
Minna Technologies is a fintech company established in Gothenburg, Sweden 2016. We have customers across six European markets where the US expansion started in 2022. Our mission is to create genius infrastructure that empower everyone and we are partnering with top-tier banks and are backed by some of the biggest financial companies in the world. Everything we do is driven by our passion for creating a problem-free subscription economy. Today, we are the category leaders in building subscription management solutions for retail banks and we have 20 million users worldwide by connecting banks & merchants through our powerful API.