Are you a Salesperson with a keen interest in working within a scale up environment at a fast-growing fintech? Do you love subscriptions, merchants, or working with disruptive technologies that solve problems that become industry-defining? Are you inspired by the opportunity to build trusted relationships and onboard well-known subscription brands to the Minna infrastructure? If this sounds motivating to you, read on.
Join us in our vision of a problem-free subscription economy.
Minna Technologies has growing talent hubs based in London, Sweden, India & US and is building out a high-performing sales team. We are looking for highly motivated self-starters with experience in B2B2C SaaS sales. We are now accelerating our sales efforts to ensure we have a great mix of Subscription Businesses from across industries integrating our API to support subscription management functionality within Bank apps. Your direct sales efforts will enable Subscription Businesses to benefit by offering millions of customers using banking apps worldwide our solutions and features embedded via API integration.
You’ll have a good understanding of or interest in the digital services landscape and of subscription economy trends across key industry verticals and in strategic markets- in particular UK, US, or Australia. You will have a sound knowledge of the payment and banking ecosystems and be comfortable working with payment terminology and with regulations. Your experience in SaaS would mean you are comfortable communicating and selling the value benefits of simple solutions to sometimes highly complex industry problems.
You will thrive on building relationships and the end-to-end sales process and enjoy both hunting and closing deals. You will have a track record of hitting and exceeding quarterly sales targets. In this role, you'll be part of the Global Merchant Sales Team. You'll lead the sales process for individual Merchants or Industry sectors, as well as lead integration and in-life account management.
- Have accountability to nurture your Sales pipeline to successful deal closure.
- Ownership of delivering against quarterly sales targets
- Working transparently and closely with Sales, Product, Operations, Marketing & Legal teams
- Prospecting by identifying and engaging the right buyer personas to pitch, engage and close deals, leveraging key internal stakeholders to be successful in this process.
- Working with Sales & CRM tools to provide regular sales reports and prepare key sales insights to create strong customized pitch decks with support from the Merchant Features team.
- Share with internal teams Merchant feedback, lobbying for additional support or changes required to get deals over the line
- Challenge product roadmaps to ensure best fit for your Merchant pipeline
- Stay informed of industry trends and apply this knowledge to influence internal decision making
- At least 6 years in a B2B2C Sales role and have mobile, payments, digital service, or fintech experience.
- Experience working for payment aggregators or processors, subscription management platforms, or billing providers like Zuora, Chargebee, Vindicia, Boku, and Bango.
- Have sold to companies within gaming, software, security, video or music streaming sectors
- Experience working with or selling to Retention, Operations, or Acquisition teams.
- Ability to articulate first-hand experience using sales techniques to generate new leads through to closing sales cycles to conclude successful deals.
- Adept at quickly understanding the needs and expectations of prospective Subscription Businesses
- Experienced in selling tailored value benefits to senior stakeholders in Subscription businesses
- Ability to build strategic executive-level relationships with your pipeline.
- A proactive leader who has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity and in applying a solution-oriented mindset to closing deals.
Our offer to you
- Opportunity to play an industry-defining role in challenging the status quo and solving problems within the subscription economy
- Work alongside top talent
- Great benefits, including unlimited paid time off, 401k, and much more.
- Work in a company voted as Winner Top Bank tech in 20221 by EU Fintech Awards and on The Fintech Power 50 list in 2022
- Opportunity to work in with a diverse, fun, and supportive culture
- Flexible hybrid working set up
We are open to applicants based from East Coast US.
What we do at Minna
Minna Technologies is a Swedish tech company on a mission to help retail banks and subscription businesses deliver powerful digital experiences within subscription management. Partnering with top-tier banks and backed by some of the biggest financial companies in the world, currently, around 20 million people benefit from Minna’s subscription solutions.